The Iran debate, which hit its stride after July 14, when the Joint Agreement between the P5+1 and Iran was signed, is in full flow and shows no signs of ebbing. Congress has said it will vote on whether to approve or disapprove the deal by late September, and advocates and critics on both sides have gone into high gear making their case.
Recent IJN editions are an example of how important this debate is — for those on both sides.
What’s your view on the deal? Should the US support the nuclear deal
negotiated between the P5+1 and Iran?
- Yes, this deal is the best way to keep Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon in the next decade
- Yes, this deal is supported by the majority of world leaders
- No, this deal is not supported by the majority of the US Congress
- No, Israel is deeply concerned about this deal and the US should be more supportive of its ally
- No, this deal will further destabilise the Middle East
So far, those answering “Yes, this deal is the best way to keep Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon in the next decade” are narrowly leading. Cast your vote! You’ll find the poll @ ijn2.wpengine.com & leave a comment to let us know the reason behind your vote.